Sigma Capital Privacy Statement describes how we collect and protect your personal information in the course of providing you with financial services.
We are very committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Sigma Capital wants you to know that:
We collect personal information about you, which may include your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information as required.
We obtain this information from the following sources:
Sigma Capital does not sell, rent or license your personal information to anyone. This applies to both current and former customers.
We use your personal information to provide services you may have requested, to respond to communications from you, and to help you manage your account.
We disclose your personal information, as permitted by law, to non-affiliated third parties that help us provide financial services to you. This includes third parties who provide statements of your accounts, transaction confirmations and check printing; or provide custody, depository or recordkeeping services. All non-affiliated third parties that accept or receive personal information from us are obligated contractually or by law or regulation to keep this information confidential and to use the information only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We disclose personal information to government and regulatory agencies and to comply with a lawful summons, court order, subpoena, fraud investigation, audit or regulatory examination.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that restrict access to your personal information. We comply with applicable laws and regulations. Our online environment uses industry leading security technologies including layered security and access controls over personal information.
These safeguards are reviewed and may be adjusted in response to advances in technology and the latest security threats.
As you enter our Web site, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are usin
g, such as a personal computer or a handheld device. The IP address does not identify you or your personal information and is used for security purposes only.
We encourage you to protect your personal computers by using the Security Checklist blow and ensure your account information is stored securely, transactions are accurately reflected and contact information is up-to-date.
· Use anti-virus software : Anti-virus software protects your system from viruses and Trojan horse programs which can capture and send information found on your system without your consent.
· Use a personal firewall : Personal firewalls can be either hardware (a device) or software and protect your computer by preventing connections to it from the Internet.
· Use your own computer : Publicly accessible computers such as those found at kiosks, libraries, and Internet cafes are typically more vulnerable to viruses and other malicious software which may record your username, account number and password.
· Use encryption when available : Encryption secures information and prevents it from being read by potential fraudsters. Keeping your browser and operating system up to date and using the strongest encryption available will help prevent fraud.
· Create a Safe, Hard-to-Guess Password : Don?t write down or share your password. It should be difficult to guess, mixing capital and lower case letters, numbers and punctuation marks. Change it periodically.
· Protect Your Account Number : Do not share your account number with anyone.
· Ensure Third-Party Applications Are Up-to-Date : It is also important to download updates to any third-party applications installed on your personal computer (such as Java, Adobe Reader, iTunes, etc.) on a regular basis to protect from application-based vulnerabilities.
· Review Your Financial History Regularly : Regularly monitor statement and transaction history for all financial accounts as well as your credit report. Notify us immediately of any unauthorized activity.
If you feel you have become the victim of online identity theft, you should take the following steps:
Sigma Capital reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes or updates become effective immediately upon posting to this site. Please check the "Last Revision" date below to determine if there have been any changes since you have last reviewed our Privacy Statement.
Sigma Capital provides an annual privacy notice to current customers. You may always review our Privacy Statement here, or contact us for a copy at 16675.
Last Revision 08/01/2012